Monday, November 30, 2009


TRUE KNOWLEDGE

I was at the famous Eow open mic show (End of the Week)
in Club Pyramids Nyc. One of my Face book friends,
True Knowledge step on the stage. “ I said to myself
okay what the brother is going to spit and how is he going to spit it?” Is he going to perform hot songs with a ill stage presents? ”or is he going to spit both wack songs with
a wack stage presents. I thought to myself “then again
I am at a eodub show , hardly anyone does anything wack at a eodub open mic show". True Knowledge performed “Time of your Life”, which is a love song.
Personally I can’t stand love rap songs, but tru
killed it. While performing the song his body was in
partnership with the back ground music. He was not stiff
at all and he was not mimicking of Jay Z, which mad
rappers do on the regular. True was close and personal with the crowd , showing zero signs of shyness. Now the first
performance was a teaser. The Bx mc performed another song called “not your average Rapper.” When the dj
drop the melody , True gave the crowd a hard look. Then
when the beat dropped his hand gestures was all over the place. The hook of the song is hot, the audience went crazy.
Check how the hook goes.. “let me tell u something about the average rapper/ he swears his a gangster and a gun clapper/ talk about hustling on the mic fronting/your average rapper ain’t saying nothing this what I have to say / Im too real on the studio with the master appeal”. The message behind the hook is so real and fake proof even the average rapper got to feel it ha ha ha. in the middle of the show, true pulled out his African beads. “ I was like oh shit this cat is about to go Shaka Zulu
On niggas. True voice was extremely loud but his voice was clear enough for the crowd to grasp the message behind the song.
Then True Knowledge was waving his hands fast in front of his face just loosing himself in the music. Also he was spitting
A brief tongue twister as if he was crazy. After True knowledge gave the crowd that hot performance
I to said myself. “You know what Viktory Im convince that
True Knowledge is not your average rapper".
You can catch True Knowledge every Sunday performing
& ripping mics at the Eow Open Mic Show. Also you can hit him up on http://www.facebook.com/jacobtruetko
Written by Viktory Bx Supreme Promoter

No comments:

Post a Comment